Fun & Easy
Music SchoolFor Young Mozarts
We bring a creative music-making culture to your classroom for engagement, ownership and achievement.
Fun, smart activities on screen produce music-making with voice, body percussion and classroom instruments. Fresh approaches to notation, improvisation and composition help children create on-screen, then perform using voice, body and classroom percussion. Smart design guarantees rewarding musical outcomes, giving you confidence and your children ownership.
Place creating and performing at the heart of your children’s musical experiences from Reception/Primary 1 onwards.
Skills are transferred to music-making in small groups using downloadable handouts — great for team-work, communication and lots of fun while learning! Explore a progressive sequence of age-appropriate sounds, symbols and concepts — animal noises, actions, instrumental sounds, rhythm, pitch and lyrics.
And you can try our courses risk-free with our 30-day free trial!Free Trial...
I am really enjoying the music and all the fun activities our teacher gives us – like raps!
Everything you need is on-screen:
- Your traffic-light assessments stored on a secure website, with printable reports, curricular coding/planning, training videos and rapid IT support.
- Smart classroom management in group work, driving skills development through structured auditions, peer feedback and rehearsal timers.
- Video tuition for instrumental, rhythm, pitch and singing skills, allowing non-specialists to learn with their class.
Our exciting programme for Upper Primary features:
- ABC Pitch Composer – try it for yourself! Go here and get composing!
- MusicLab – groups compose on-screen in your IT suite, before rehearsing and performing as bands on real instruments in a fun audition format. Compose It, Hear It, Learn It, Perform It